Stir Fry

Options
jenready
jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
Does anyone have a good stir fry recipe for shrimp or chicken? I have been looking all over on line for a good one that is some what healthy but I'm having trouble finding a good one. Any suggestions for stir fry or asian inspired meals would be great. Thanks!

Replies

• debbyrae3
    debbyrae3 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Just use 1 tablespoon of oil (any) and saute your meat first until it's done and then add your veggies and continue to saute until they're done also.
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Mix 1 tbsp honey, 1/2 tbsp olive oil, minced garlic, 1/2 tbsp soy sauce, black pepper together and pour over chicken or shrimp... I absolutely love it! :love:
  • mmelaragno
    Options
    I get most of my recipes from http://www.eatingwell.com/search/apachesolr_search/stir fry and haven't been disappointed yet! Hopefully you can find something great here as well!!
  • dom300186
    dom300186 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Mix 1 tbsp honey, 1/2 tbsp olive oil, minced garlic, 1/2 tbsp soy sauce, black pepper together and pour over chicken or shrimp... I absolutely love it! :love:
    I do this too sometimes I add abit of ginger
  • ksills5
    ksills5 Posts: 20
    Options
    I just heat up a little olive oil in a pan and add small pieces of thawed chicken breast (1/2 inch to 1 inch size "cubes") add whatever fresh veggies you want (I am pretty picky so I usually just use green peppers, onions and broccoli) saute until chicken is cooked and veggies are cooked to your liking. I also sprinkle quite a bit of garlic salt and a small amount of crushed red pepper in the pan while its sauteing too. Put it all on top of a small portion of minute rice. Super easy, delicious, and filling!
  • Courtney_Ann
    Options
    I really like the combination of onions, garlic, matchstick carrots, red bell pepper and snow peas. I start out by adding a little canola oil to my pan and cooking the chicken. After a couple minutes I add in the onions and garlic. I let these cook until the chicken is finished and then I add in the other vegetables. I also make a sauce with a little soy sauce, just about a teaspoon of natural peanut butter and red pepper flakes. Pour the sauce over the chicken and veggie mix and there you go!
  • pammi65
    pammi65 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    bump
  • RoadsterMomma
    RoadsterMomma Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Another MFPer provided a "Honey Stir-Fry Chicken" recipe a while back- you can find it under the search function. I make it for my family- double the sauce ingredients for them and add a can of water chestnuts. They will only eat white rice.... it's delicious!