FYI Just dance 2 for the Wii

Options
2»

Replies

• sherip22
    sherip22 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Gonna try it at my friends (she just got it) and maybe get that one instead of the zumba game because I can never find a store that actually has one in stock! Thanks for the tip!

I can't find that darn Zumba game anywhere either!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Gonna try it at my friends (she just got it) and maybe get that one instead of the zumba game because I can never find a store that actually has one in stock! Thanks for the tip!

Try Amazon.com for the Zumba game. Just Dance will make you sweat!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    I have the first Just Dance, I love it. I was thinking of getting the 2nd one, & now this thread has convinced me to do so! How do you all know how many calories you're burning do the dances? is there something on the game that lets you know? or is it just by wearing a HRM?

HRM
  • firmbug
    firmbug Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Sound really fun!!! I'm gonna look for this one! I'm assuming they have just dance 1 too? Right now I have the wii fit, and the wii sports and our whole family loves to play! Thanks for the info on this one, I'll be sure to be on the look out for it!! :happy:
  • sherip22
    sherip22 Posts: 81 Member
    Options

Try Amazon.com for the Zumba game. Just Dance will make you sweat!

They have it on Amazon but it $65. It's only $39 at the stores and $29 at Walmart.com. It's just out of stock. I can't see paying double for it.:(
  • animemommy
    animemommy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    HI there! First day on, and the Dance 2 sounds great. One thing though... what in the world is an HMR? I tried to look it up but to no avail!
  • ldybugg
    ldybugg Posts: 134
    Options
    Heart Rate Monitor
  • lishlock
    lishlock Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    OK, I'm in! You all have convinced me. Didn't take too much since I love to dance and enjoy Zumba too :wink:
  • lishlock
    lishlock Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I was just looking through messages and don't know if you found out but HRM means heart rate monitor.:wink:
  • lovezumba
    lovezumba Posts: 26
    Options
    i Just got Just Dance 2 for the Wii not to long ago and I love it. I was getting ready to start my own topic about this game, but I saw this and decided to post on here.

If anyone has a wii and is looking for a fun game that will give you a good cardio workout, this is the game for you!!!

I absolutley love it!!! I play on all setting but when I am playing by myself, I use the SWEAT mode. This calculates your sweat points and you can actually use those to determine your calorie burned! The way I do it is that every 10 sweat point = 1 calorie burned, so today I had 5300 sweat points, i devide it by 10 and end up with 530 calories burned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • gatedialer
    gatedialer Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I bought this for my parents. They love it. It will work you out, that's for sure.