If you had a second chance

2»

Replies

• Sweet_Nyx
    Sweet_Nyx Posts: 338 Member
    I think the biggest thing I would go back and change would be my confidence level and the choices I made concerning schooling. I would stand up for myself and let go of the little things
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    I would have made smarter financial decisions.
  • tugica
    tugica Posts: 13 Member
    I would probably approach my boyfriend earlier.Also, I would study more and be generally angry less.
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    I would have pushed myself harder and wouldn't settle.
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    I wouldn't be so shy. My shyness stopped me from accomplishing many things in my youth.
  • I would have done a better job burying the body.
  • Gotten a better degree.
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    I would have had more confidence in myself and not worry about what other people thought.

SO true. Heck I'd love to be better about that still but I've come a long way!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,145 Member
    Not gone to college.
    Not gotten pregnant.
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,260 Member
    I would spend more time with my mom and dad..

-grew up slower
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Thats a good question, I would have tried harder in school. Got a better education. But... it is what it is. I have my life now and cant imagine it differently.
  • would not have gained weight
  • N2Couture
    N2Couture Posts: 2,762 Member
    I would never gained all that weight .. even though I've lost so much of it already, there's so much that can't be like new. *sigh*
  • abstinance
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Without knowing then what I know now, I am sure I would piss away my youth on sex, drugs, drinking, and useless pursuits of some sort or another. Youth is almost always wasted on the young.
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    If I had a second chance,
    I would be a master of self discipline.
    I would listen to my heart more and always follow it instead of trying to make other people happy.
    I would put myself first even if others thought I was selfish for doing so.
    I would assertively take on doing more things I had been so afraid of.
    I would turn off the negative voice inside my head who thought I couldn't be or do something
    because (insert every excuse under the sun, moon and stars) ....I wasn't....
    smart enough, pretty enough, strong enough, brave enough, thin enough,
    and I would finally realize I was then and always have been and always will be exactly good enough as is.
    I would stop hiding and stop being a cowardly lion and start being a brave victorious lioness.
    I would get out there and live my best life yet!
  • JojoW8183
    JojoW8183 Posts: 540 Member
    I would learn to save money and take care of my credit. I love who I am now and where life has led me, so I wouldn't change anything else.