Your thoughts please!!!

Options
I have upped my calories to lose 1/2lb a week as I am within 10lbs of my goal, do you think this is a good idea, or should I move it back to 1lb a week?? I find that I am hungry if I stick to the 1lb a week calorie goal, as well as eating the exercise calories I have. Suggestions please????

Replies

• NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    It's really hard to lose those last few pounds. They don't come off as quickly as the rest of the weight, so I don't see any harm in at least trying it. And after a week or two, if you haven't lost anymore weight, you can always switch it back!
  • RDTaylor13
    Options
    you may get alot of suggestions. but in the end you can/should do what you think is best for you, and your body. congrats on getting to within 10 lbs of your goal, and best of luck for the last 10.
  • tissyazd
    tissyazd Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I definitely think if you are hungry then drop to 1/2 pound. You are so close to your goal, you'll get there eventually anyways! Might as well do it feeling satisfied. Congrats!
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I definitely think if you are hungry then drop to 1/2 pound. You are so close to your goal, you'll get there eventually anyways! Might as well do it feeling satisfied. Congrats!

I agree! Do what you think is best. Being hungry is the worst and can lead to binge eating. I would hate for that to happen so close to your goal. Great job and good luck!
  • sabrinafaith
    sabrinafaith Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I would switch to 1/2lb a week, but don't worry about eating all your calories so much. If you aren't hungry and you have 100 left, don't force yourself to eat. I think sometimes the fact that we have no more calories for the day makes us feel hungry or at least feel like eating bc everyone wants what they can't have, lol.