People of Scandinavia, show yourselves!

Options
delia_tee
delia_tee Posts: 67 Member
Hei, I live in Norway and find the healthy food combinations to be very limited. I would love to get some friends with whom I can exchange meal ideas, cause I am running out. Most of the US people have entirely different meals with ingredients you don't find here.

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Hei! I'm Norwegian, live in Norway, and I think I have a healthy diet! I can give you a few hints of what I eat, if you like.
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Hei. Jeg er helt enig med deg. Jeg hvet at Norsk mat kan bli litt mektig. Som for eksempel kan man bestille barneporsjon i restaurant. Det er ikke flaut, og det har jeg gjort mange ganger. Hjemme blir det da lettere med en god kokebok :)
  • pd4living
    pd4living Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I agree with you, the meals on the other side of the ocean is different, confusing but also inspiring i think.

I dont know if i can be of any help, but feel free to add me, ask me and i´ll do my best to help.

Live in Denmark
  • JessGWise
    JessGWise Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hei hei!

I'm an American, but I lived in Norway (Trondheim) for almost 4 years with my Norwegian husband. :) Its hard to find some ingredients in Norway, but if you need suggestions for substitutions or recipes that will work for what you find at a typical Rema1000, ICA or bunnpris, I can help! :)