Bikram Yoga

electromg
electromg Posts: 70 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
I am doing 30 days of Bikram (Hot) Yoga! I am doing it nearly every day, not as a New Years Resolution, but because I am out and school and have time to make use of the 30 dollars for 30 days deal! This is very exciting because it was this yoga that really fueled my healthy diet, and kept it going...even though I only did it for two weeks. It was the first time I lost more than 10 pounds by my own efforts, let alone 30! Now here I am four months later, 30 pounds lighter seeing how far I can take this challenge! Oh I love this yoga so much, weight loss is only a part of all there is to gain! The intensity is insane for as little as you do. Anyone else inspired by Bikram? I would love if you shared your experience :D

Replies

• margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    I do yoga as well, but I've never tried Bikram. There is a couple that does it in the park where I run. We spend 4 months over 105 here :)
  • When I saw the Groupon yesterday for Sunstone Yoga, I jumped on it... and even bought another one as a gift for someone else!

It's amazing the impact it has on posture and even mental ability.... I felt stronger and more on top of things when I could afford bikram in the past.

Enjoy your yoga-thon, girl!!!! This is going to be epic.
  • When I saw the Groupon yesterday for Sunstone Yoga, I jumped on it... and even bought another one as a gift for someone else!

It's amazing the impact it has on posture and even mental ability.... I felt stronger and more on top of things when I could afford bikram in the past.

Enjoy your yoga-thon, girl!!!! This is going to be epic.
This discussion has been closed.