Shaun T's Rockin' Body DVD Does it work ?

Options
Ok .. so i suffer with anxiety which is really high. . . any-ways cause of my anxiety i find it hard to go to gyms , i have tried them but i lose focus or something spooks me and i never go back again then i just get down and end up comfot eating and im back to square one ....

i bought a exercise bike a few months ago .. tried it but after doing 40-50 mins on the bike but wasn't seeing any results infact i actually gained 6-7lbs

so then my mum told me about Shaun T's Rockin' Body DVD Workout Programme on the tv and said i should give it ago ..
now I LOVE music and i LOVE dancing .. iv always wanted to join a dance class but cause of my weight felt like i would look stupid

read up on reviews on this dvd .. people say it works .. but cant find any real peoples views on it only the views of the people who star in the dvd anyone can get paid to stand there and say '' YES THIS DVD WORKS ''

so i was wondering if anyone out there who has done the Shaun T's Rockin' Body DVD Workout Programme would like to share there results or stories anything to help make my mind up on ordering this dvd

thankyou sorry if i bored you <3

have a nice week xx

Replies

• vismal
    vismal Posts: 2,463 Member
    Options
    What do you mean by "does it work?" I would imagine that if you pop it in the dvd player, it will indeed play. If you mean will it yield you weight loss, then that is 100% dependent on your diet. Exercise dvds like these burn calories but in order to lose weight, you must eat LESS calories then you burn. So if you normally burn 2000 calories a day, and this dvd burns 500 calories a day, but you eat 3000 calories in a day, you will still gain weight. If you skipped the dvd all together, and ate 1500 calories, you'd still lose weight. So yes, it works in that it helps burn extra calories, but if your diet isn't on point, you will not see any weight loss. This is true about any exercise plan ever. You can gain weight training for a marathon if you eat enough and you can lose weight doing nothing at all if you eat little enough.
  • LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I have a Batman DVD. It doesn't work. I hate Walmart.
  • Kayphil3
    Kayphil3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have done Rockin Body since the very first day of February! 4 months consecutively I did each workout. Some days I missed & some weeks I did all the way through. I origninally weighed 146. I am 5'3". Now I am between 132-135 in maintaining that weight. YES! My answer is yes indeed it truly works! I followed the workout schedule and before I got a job I would work out from 9-10am each morning depending on the length or combination of workouts I did. Addtionally I used my fitness pal and tracked my calories everday on a 1220 calorie diet. I work in an office 8hours/5days a week. So now I only work out after I get off. I still get the same results!!!

It is definitely a beneficial workout! I always enjoy doing the dances & different routines. B/c I have done it 4 months consecutively, I have felt burn out on Rockin Body. Now I combine Hip Hop Abs w/ Rockin Body. I do just fine!!

Out of complete honesty, you must maintain a portion controlled diet. Since february, I went from a size 8-10 in my waist to a 4-6 depending on the clothing brand. I definitely controlled my portion sizes, my sweet intake, & drink water everyday.

If you are up to maintaining it, great! This is the only Shaun T Workout I have ever owned. Now that I have hip hop abs it gives a great variety. Definitely reccommend this product. I absolutely love to dance, so this definitely helped keeping me focused & motivated!