almost one year later, 45 lbs down!

Options

Replies

• racheltrantham
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It is nice to hear, there's not a lot of support from family.

Sorry to hear about the lack of support from family! You KNOW we are your supporting family, right?

I do now! This is really the first time I've been apart of any posts. I'm usually a by-stander, but all this support is amazing! And from what I've seen from everyone who has posted, you're all doing AMAZING! :)
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Well you are a huge inspiration to us. It is jsut amazing how great you look.

Sorry to hear about the lack of support from family! You KNOW we are your supporting family, right?

I do now! This is really the first time I've been apart of any posts. I'm usually a by-stander, but all this support is amazing! And from what I've seen from everyone who has posted, you're all doing AMAZING! :)
  • WhiskeyBravo
    Options
    Awwww suki, suki now.....you are hott to trott lil' mama! Have a kick azz new year, with that new body! :)
  • Chillem
    Chillem Posts: 40
    Options
    We can definitely see the difference! Looking great! Have fun tonight!
  • racheltrantham
    Options
    Well you are a huge inspiration to us. It is jsut amazing how great you look.

You're really sweet! Thank you :)
  • Ateamfosho
    Options
    you go girl!!!
  • racheltrantham
    Options
    photo from New Year's Eve, with my best friend

201116.jpg
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    lovely picture you look like a knockout young men beware
  • crazyda79
    crazyda79 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WOW you look great! Way to go!!
  • JoanHolly
    JoanHolly Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!
  • HappyTemple
    Options
    I can TOTALLY tell the difference. You look amazing!
  • racheltrantham
    Options
    :flowerforyou: thanks everyone!
  • Absolutely stunning, you look amazing
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I can tell...wow great job!!!
  • tridling
    tridling Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness wow! You look so great! There is definitely a difference. Just look at your face!

How tall are you? Please say you're 5'6'' because I want to look like this at 145 (my goal weight for now).
  • tridling
    tridling Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Actually, nevermind. I got it on your profile.

She's 5'5'' guys. My life is made.
  • HeartsTurtle
    Options
    Yowza! You look amazing! You've inspired me to get my own butt in gear!
  • mc1217
    mc1217 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    you carry your weight really well because i would have never guessed u were 190 in the "before" pic. but you do look smokin hot in your NYE pics-- love the dress, the shoes, & the body! congrats to YOU on all your hard work!!! :smile:
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    omg thats a huge difference!! congrats you look amazing!!
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    you look great! Hot dress
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!