INSANITY, HOW TO FACE INJURIES

hey guys, I started insanity, all went "well..." untill I had to work one night and had my heel saying "I'm in pain" since then from the bottom, any advice so I can keep going with insanity or should I just rest for a while? :S

Thanks a lot, people!

Replies

• Either skip a week and do it the next week or document what workouts you have missed so you can make them up at the end of the month. DO NOT work out while injured, you will hurt yourself more.
  • thank you! I think I'll have to skip today T_T I had scheduled Pure cardio and I was amazed at how hard it is, but still keep going, but the last thing I want is to deal with serious injuries because of not taking a break when needed... as it could be today... T_T I just want to keep going!!! >.< It's so hard...!
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Get better shoes. Preferably basketball shoes since they protect the foot, ankles and knees from shock and impact. Make sure they are well padded. Don't buy no $20 shoes lol
  • Get better shoes. Preferably basketball shoes since they protect the foot, ankles and knees from shock and impact. Make sure they are well padded. Don't buy no $20 shoes lol

lol, ok, thanks!

hey, just one question, where did you find that lbs meter you got there? Thanks!
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Get better shoes. Preferably basketball shoes since they protect the foot, ankles and knees from shock and impact. Make sure they are well padded. Don't buy no $20 shoes lol

lol, ok, thanks!

hey, just one question, where did you find that lbs meter you got there? Thanks!

Should be able to change it in your profile. Can't exactly how I did it. Its been a while
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Insanity is known for making people face injuries over and over again. Consider a lower impact workout
  • thanks, I'll try it again after my heel's ok with better shoes, I'll keep in mind the advice too thanks