Hiya

Options
Hi there, people. I'm Julie, an 18 year old southern girl trying to tone up for the vacation my family and I are going on this summer. I'm also here because I have an unholy addiction to all things Italian.. breads, pastas, you name it. On top of that, I haven't been doing as much exercise as I should and it's starting to show - at least to me.
But the biggest reason I'm here is because I may be developing PCOS, which can cause excessive weight gain if left unattended. Not good =/ My mother has it and I'm starting to show signs, so I figure now can't be a better time to start living healthy - new year, new page sort of thing. Sooo... Hello everyone!

Right now, I'm 5'3 and weigh somewhere close to 131 lbs. My goal is to weigh somewhere closer to 125 lbs, but I don't really know how much I should plan on losing, numbers-wise, based on the weight of muscle. Any suggestions?
I (hopefully) plan to eat around 1450 calories a day, drink only water and milk, and excercise at least 4 times a week.

Now if only I could gain the willpower =]