introduction

Options
Hi everyone
I'm sue and i am 41 with two grown children who are starting they own families
My weigh problem hasn't been a problem for long
just when I get older I realised I cant do the things I used too
even after my children I was still at a good healthy weight. then I stopped eating right
I guess when your young you don't think about the food your putting in your mouth until the day you look into the mirror
well those days are over
this is the new me and from this day I keep on moving
I havent go to much to loose
I would like to hit the healthy mark so my healthy mark would to be able to loose about 18kg which is possible
so Im bringing my sexy back this year.
please feel free to add me and complete this journey with me,
Sue

Replies

• Kuttiepi13
    Options
    Hi Everyone
    My name is Deborah and I am on the Low-Carb Lifestyle...I am type-2 diabetic and have a lot of health problems..I hope to get the weight off and help eliminate some of those issues...Anyway's not fun being over weight and considered by standards "Morbidly Obese" sounds like death...Anyways hope to meet some more Low-Carber's and Friends:flowerforyou:
  • DrDavid0425
    DrDavid0425 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to myfitnesspal,
    I wish you both the best of luck. I have not always used this application. It is a fantastic tool. The one thing I will say it has completely helped me grasp is a better understanding of 'true' calories used. Being able to hold yourself accountable is truly priceless. I started at 333. I managed to drop 75 lbs with exercise alone. I dropped another 25 when I cleaned up my diet. I have idled at 239. I am considerably leaner per other measurements taken. My name is David.