Feeing good

Options
So today im feel really good about myself.

Maybe a little bit big headed lol but i changed my facebook profile picture last night to a selfie i took at around 2am this morning.

the comments i got on said photo gave me such a boost and made me feel like my efforts over the last 46 days has been well worth it.

The picture in question is now my profile pic on here too (lol although for some reason looks slightly out of focus?)

but the comments i got were

from friend 1, "Is this a recent pic manda?" when i said yes she said "wow, you look amazing"

friend 2, "you do look good manda!"

friend 3, "whit woo!! you look gorge! xx"

and It got 6 likes too.

So, guess I will take all of that as one big complimant them lol

Its given me an extra boost to keep going right at a time I needed it. Is TOM and omg did i feel like *kitten* today so the comments were just what I needed to hear :smile:

Replies

• melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    2 in the morning? When do you sleep?
  • uconnwinsnc1
    uconnwinsnc1 Posts: 902 Member
    Options

I'm generally up until 2 AM every night.
  • MoveitlikeManda
    MoveitlikeManda Posts: 846 Member
    Options

whenever im able to, insomnia is a b!tch, made even worse when stalked by a massive spider at 2am
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    So today im feel really good about myself.
    Maybe a little bit big headed lol but i changed my facebook profile picture last night to a selfie i took at around 2am this morning.
    the comments i got on said photo gave me such a boost and made me feel like my efforts over the last 46 days has been well worth it.

I don't think it is big headed.
    You look good, you feel good. Share it with the world :-)
  • MoveitlikeManda
    Options
    Chezzie84 how did swimming go?
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options

It was fine
    I was just being stupid!! I didn't feel as self consious as I thought I was going to. Worked myself up for nothing.
    Thank you for asking :flowerforyou:
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    i love getting beeped at when i'm running... theres nothing wrong with appreciating a little attention... :drinker:
  • MoveitlikeManda
    Options

It was fine
    I was just being stupid!! I didn't feel as self consious as I thought I was going to. Worked myself up for nothing.
    Thank you for asking :flowerforyou:

Glad it went well x