How do you take your coffee?

Options
So, just curious... how do you take your coffee in the morning (or during the day)? I use vanilla-flavored Starbucks K-cups with one Sweet N Low and a splash of vanilla-flavored creamer. I like my coffee sweet!

Replies

• kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,975 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to Dunkin Donuts coffee with cream & sugar but am slowly trying to get to black coffee.
  • _tigerblood_
    _tigerblood_ Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I brew a pot of Toasted Southern Pecan Cameron coffee. I put it in the blender. I add one Tbsp. coconut oil/1 tbsp Kerry Gold butter/one scoop protein powder/stevia/cinnamon. Blend and enjoy all morning.
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Kicking Horse Kick *kitten* Coffee- black. :drinker:
  • Niff314
    Niff314 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I have a Keurig, at home and at work...no cream, just a few drops of liquid stevia (thank you Trader Joe's). Repeat as needed. ;)
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    I like vanilla bean coffee with a splash of milk
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    10 oz coffee, plain or a flavored keurig and two creams or two tbsps half and half.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Black
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    Used to love it with cream and sugar (or double-doubles if you know what Tim Hortons is LOL), but am now down to either non-fat milk or almond milk, no sugar. Realizing how many calories I was drinking made me realize I would rather spend those calories on food :laugh:
  • REEALLLLY good roasted coffee with a tablespoon of half and half
  • _SantaClause
    _SantaClause Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Never trust anyone that doesn't drink their coffee black.
  • iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I take mine a couple different ways:

1. Simple coffee with several TB of french vanilla (or specialty flavor) creamers.

2. I have a low carb mocha mix that I blend with chilled coffee/espresso, half and half and sugar free chocolate syrup. Sometimes I'll mix in Torani syrups to mix flavors... coconut, choc. peanut butter, english toffee, whatever I feel like... I have probably a dozen flavors lol
  • KathleenCora
    KathleenCora Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    ugh...Normally I love it with just half and half. However since I am now watching my calories I drink it black with stevia....I sure miss it creamy but I prefer my scale keep going down. :)
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I drink my coffee Cuban style. Either cafe con leche or a colada.

image18.jpg

p1012973.jpg?w=660&h=495
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I brew Hazelnut cream coffee every morning. I add 1/2 teaspoon of sugar, one sweet n low and 1/3 cup of fat free milk. It's soooo delicious - I look forward to waking up to the aroma (on a timer to start brewing prior to waking) every single morning and that first slurp......yummmmmmmmmmmmmm. I'm truly addicted to it - I must admit!!!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Some kind of flavored kcup with a pinch of sugar. If I'm not home, black.

Of course I still like it best with cream and sugar, but most days it's not worth the calories to me.
  • yogicarl
    yogicarl Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    - the problem with coffee is I can't leave it alone once I buy it in and then my head hurts when I drink too much.

Now "I take tea my dear" - Breakfast Tea at breakfast and Assam later on - both refreshing and no headaches.
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I very rarely drink coffee. More of a tea person. But tis the season, so I've been making low cal pumpkin spice lattes for the fam.
    Also ill mix it with a little cream and tiramisu protein if I don't have time to cook breakfast and need an energy boost. But that's like a once in a blue moon thing.
  • Sandra_Iren
    Sandra_Iren Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    black coffee for me, not Cheap coffee tho
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    fresh ground vanilla scented beans, little cream, little splenda
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Coffee is like me, bitter with no sense of sweetness.
    Also like me, there's a lot of half and half in it, but it ain't wholly white.