sleep deprived? Eat more? How do I STOP?

Options
I know, this is not news to anyone. I normally sleep between 4 and 5 hours and think I am doing OK. But the truth is all the opposite! Those nights that I go to sleep past midnight, are the ones that had been adding ounces to my belly to the point where I am now, with 80Lbs over my ideal realistic weight. Some studies indicate there are a couple of hormones that fight against your will in those hours of late sleep. I don't recall their names but one tells your brain you are hungry and the other tells it you need to intake more fat... end result? Yeah! That is me!
So I need all the support I can get. I am already way out of shape (no, round is not a shape!!!) and need to get back to 200Lbs (ideally 190 Lbs but that is unthinkable of me) so 200 is my goal

Replies

• skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    If you go to bed a couple hours earlier can you sleep?
  • fcerezo10
    Options
    It is really not that easy. When I had try it, I had woke up after 3/4 hours, then I had gone back to sleep after 10' or so. Since this is not my "routine" my internal clock needs to be "reprogrammed". What I am saying is it would not be easy as it would require practice and endurance, I guess:wink: