Hello

kystic
kystic Posts: 1 Member
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all. I’m 35 years old and work as an accounting supervisor, which means I pretty much sit on my butt all day. I’m also attending college at night. On top of that I am a mother to a three year old, and I am engaged to a wonderful man.

My goal is to lose 25 pounds. My clothes have become tighter and tighter, and I refuse to go out and buy a new wardrobe. I want to lose weight not only to look well, but also to live a long healthy life and be here for my son. My biggest challenge is to stop drinking Coca-Cola, because that is ALL I drink. People don’t believe me when I say it’s addicting. I’m also defiantly an emotional eater, I eat to seek comfort for my stress. Needless to say I am a rather stressful person.

I’m looking forward to this venture, and hoping to gain motivation, support and friendship. What a great way to start off the New Year. Happy New Year everyone! :wink:

Replies

• kelfox
    kelfox Posts: 16 Member
    Welcome, I just hopped on here as well and also sit on my butt at work. I work an evening shift which makes it even harder to not snack at work. Good luck, I'm sure you will hit your goals. I just started up exercising again. I use the DVDs at home, different ones from beachbody.com that we like a lot. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.