Meeting everyone :)

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Paulisha and this is my first day using the website. I have 50lbs to lose before I reach my weight loss goal. My fiancé and I are getting married march 12, 2015. I would love to be at my goal weight before then. I know I can do it! Anyone that would like to help support a newbie or needs support from a friend feel free to add me. I'm super excited about starting my healthier lifestyle and I look forward to meeting you all! :)

Replies

• SerendipitySkye
    SerendipitySkye Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hello Paulisha! It is so nice to meet you!! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!! That is so exciting. I would love to be friends so we can encourage each other. Please feel free to add me if you like. I still have about 25-30 pounds left to lose. I am here every day--and I love it. The people are wonderful. Have a great day/evening!! :flowerforyou:
  • paulishaprintup
    Options
    Hello and thanks for so generously helping me! I'm here for you as well through your weight loss goal :) yaay us lol. I see you're already halfway to your goal. Congratulations!
  • limexlibra
    limexlibra Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'll support you :D i just came back from MFP and need some motivation as well. I'm actually in the worst shape now than i have ever been since i haven't worked out in more than 8 months and eating very unhealthy, i'm starting my healthy lifestyle today and i will join you in your journey. i been a couch potato lately and been sedentary since then, no more motivation :( but i know with MFP friends we'll be here to support each other :D you can do it!
  • paulishaprintup
    Options
    Thank you limexlibra :) your post sounds a lot like my life up until today but all that's about to change ... For us all!!!
  • mandyosetti
    mandyosetti Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me, I log in everyday and will be here posting for a while as I still have 90 lbs to lose. :happy:
  • Bl0nde_FiT
    Options
    Congratulations on your wedding! so nice to meet you! Thank you for the add :) Excited to support each other xoxo
  • tamyrfit
    Options
    Hi Paulina, so nice to meet you. First of all congratulations on your upcoming wedding. You will make a gorgeous bride. Thank you for adding me. Here we go :) - Good luck!