First day of 30 day shred ...

Options
did not go well at all made it to about 9-10 minutes and couldn't get myself to keep going!
going to keep trying, hopefully I'm not the only one who struggled on the first day.

Replies

• CharlieBeansmomTracey
    Options
    did you do the modifications? its not easy I have done it before but the more you do the easier it will be to finish it. I struggle to this day,25 months later) with a few of the moves. so you are not alone. That was one of the first videos I started with but it helped me a lot with stamina
  • glasshalffull713
    glasshalffull713 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Don't get down on yourself, consistency is more important than doing it perfectly. If you do 9 or 10 minutes this week, next week aim for 15. If you stick with it you will see progress.
  • Maqneta
    Maqneta Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Don't get down on yourself, consistency is more important than doing it perfectly. If you do 9 or 10 minutes this week, next week aim for 15. If you stick with it you will see progress.

thanks! :) I'll double each stage if I stay in 10-15 minute range.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    Options
    make sure you stick with level one until you think you can handle level 2 and so on. who cares if it takes more than the time allotted for each level. Do it at your own pace eventually you will get there :)