Best 24 hours EVER

Options
msbanana
msbanana Posts: 793 Member
I'm pretty sure I've had the best 24 hours ever.
As of last night, I've lost 95 pounds & the boy that I've been seeing finally copped to having feelings. I'm flying on an emotional high all day just all sortsa school girl giddy. :blushing:

I decided to take an adventure as I've been getting some sht for my baggy pants (I've only lost 35 pounds since I bought them). To be truthful I've been afraid to replace them because I knew I couldn't shop in a plus size store anymore and the thought of a "normal" store kinda freaked me out. BUT I had a gift card burnin a hole in my pocket so I went to the mall. I grabbed 14's and 16's and a "one" pair of 12's the first pair I tried were the 12's snug. They buttoned but they didn't "fit"... the 2nd pair 16's HUGE... I thought ok I'm a regular 14. So I grabbed what I thought was a pair of 14's put them on and they fit. WELL. I was like huh ok... I'm a little bloated but that will be gone in no time. These will work. I took them off and looked at the tag- 12. a FREAKING 12. I grabbed several different pairs of 12's and they all fit. o.O I've lost 10 pant sizes this year!!!! I'm a freaking 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH pretty sure this has been the BEST 24 hours EVER!!!!!!!!

:bigsmile:

Replies

• bsshaw1
    bsshaw1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yea!

Now that is what I call success!

Keep up the good work; you're an inspiration.
  • DaniEss
    DaniEss Posts: 27
    Options
    congratulations that is so amazing. i bet you are so excited about your guy too. that just makes everything even more awesome. keep it up
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    So proud of you! Your hard work and commitment has paid off!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Yay for you!!!!! Congrats!!!!
  • RainyDayProphet
    Options
    Banana! You are awesome! Congrats on the all around great day and great choices you've been making with your life!
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling!! Congrats!
  • joan41
    joan41 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are a perfect example hard work pays off! You are so inspirational!
  • BleacherAddict
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!
  • doramouse
    doramouse Posts: 160
    Options
    Amazing! Great job - I can't even imagine how wonderful you are feeling. Makes it all worthwhile!!! You are an inspiration! Great job!
  • sk4399
    sk4399 Posts: 96
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!!
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Doesn't that feel awesome? You're doing great. Seeing how far we've come helps us get to the finish line for a better future! (Didn't mean to sound THAT corny! LOL)
  • VialOfDreams
    Options
    So awesome! Congratulations!!!!!

Now, get rid of the baggy clothes!
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    IT'S A FANTASTIC FEELING AIN'T IT!!!
  • helengator1
    Options
    that rocks!!!!! congrats!!!!!:drinker:
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! :happy:
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    I'm so happy for you xx
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Well if you would have asked me I would have told you that on a scale of 1-10 you were a 12 a long time ago ;-)

Congrats and great work!!
  • classyleo77
    classyleo77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!! You rock.
  • poeticpurl
    poeticpurl Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Whoooo HOOOOOoo!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!