PS3 Move ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

muth3rluvx2
muth3rluvx2 Posts: 1,156 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Got this for Christmas (the bundle) and the PS3 Move Zumba - and the Zumba is GREAT, but I can't keep up for more than 10 minutes just yet. HOWEVER - the sports game package that came with the bundle has a game on it called gladiator and after much research and spending a very active 20 minutes on it myself, I do have to say that I think it's a fair guesstimate that *I* burn approximately 300 calories in that time! I have approximately the same sweat factor, heart rate and feelings of exertion that I do with 30 Day Shred.

And, in my opinion, the Move SERIOUSLY outperforms the Wii. Oh, and PS3 Move has another game called "fight" (based on boxing from the looks of it) that actually calculates and tracks your caloric burn through some serious mathematical calculations. Although I'm not a fan of violence in video games, I may get that just for exercise purposes.

325 cals in 25 minutes..... yay.

Replies

• txmomma0889
    txmomma0889 Posts: 179 Member
    They are also coming out with singstar dance for it.... to be a dance game for the move it may of already came out but i haven't noticed... i can't wait to get zumba and the dance one
This discussion has been closed.