Question for the male weight lifters

Options
Shooting this ? for the guys, lost about 40 pounds, down from 207 to 167. Noticed in the last three weeks I have gained 4 pounds back. I know certain things like water and muscle can increase your weight. I've greatly changed my workout routine from 600 cardio calories to 200, and 50 minutes of weights 5 times a week. Changes in clothing and measurments take a lot of time to notice changes, so using the scale is my only method. Anyone had a similar experience? I have noticed an increase in my amount lifted and reps overall

Replies

• Xtracrispy69
    Options
    Shooting this ? for the guys, lost about 40 pounds, down from 207 to 167. Noticed in the last three weeks I have gained 4 pounds back. I know certain things like water and muscle can increase your weight. I've greatly changed my workout routine from 600 cardio calories to 200, and 50 minutes of weights 5 times a week. Changes in clothing and measurments take a lot of time to notice changes, so using the scale is my only method. Anyone had a similar experience? I have noticed an increase in my amount lifted and reps overall