My journey so far ... and the stage (100+ gone with pics)

Options
Hi,

I've posted here before but I've decided again as my friends tell me I've really come a long way. MyFitnessPal really is just that - it's a friend. I never thought I'd be able to lose any weight and I thought I'd be forever fat. I remember deciding a week after my 30th Birthday that I was going to do this and with the help of MyFitnessPal I've been able to manage my food and nutrition. I'm actually starting to feel good about myself.

So for those wanting a before and after here goes -
NVOYDiK.jpg

Even though it may to some look as though I'm there, I'm not quite. I want to further my exercise to burn off the extra excess fat and get to the stage where I can run 10km without walking. That is my ultimate goal and I'm looking forward to getting there. I've got a new purpose now to do it and have reset my weight loss target from how much I've lost to how much I want to lose now. I've also reset the starting point to now as I'm not the big guy I once used to be.

Life is for living ;)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!