Wii "Just Dance" or "Dance Dance Revolution" ?

Options
Wolfena
Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
I've decided I want to get a dance game for my Wii....
Recommendations of the better game, or suggestions of what to avoid from anyone who has used them would be much appreciated, I didn't realize there was more than one to pick from! Also, what or is there a difference (other than the songs) from "Just Dance" and "Just Dance 2"?

Also - I see there are Dance mats specifically labeled for Dance Dance Revolution and others just sold as Dance Mats... does it make a difference what kind I get? & also - wireless or with wires???

:noway: Oh so many choices and decisions!!! LOL

Replies

• live4thebeach09
    Options
    i have wii just dance 2 n it's fun. i liike it.
  • cryslynn1980
    cryslynn1980 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    My husband and I just bought JUST DANCE for the kids yesterday. He ended up playing it first while we were napping and he was sweating...well I decided to do ONE dance. It was fun but yes it was a workout....to let you know how well it worked.... I woke up with sore muscles this morning. I love it cause I didnt even realize I was exercising. My goal is to do one dance everyday till I quit being sore then up it to 2 and so on. We didnt have to have a mat...just the wii remote. I hope this helps some ;0)
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I've had JD1 and JD2 I also have the michael Jackson experience. They are all fun and burn some calories.