Hi - and happy new year!

Options
Hi everyone,

well, where to start, im 31 and new mum to a gorgeous 6mth old little boy :-)
i hardley get much time to exercise other than running round the house cleaning like some mad woman with baby in tow ( ive yet to teach him hoovering skills ;-0 )

since having Ollie my body is just not the same and im trying in vain to drop a dress size and tone up......i seem to have put weight on in funny places (my back!!) and have love handles which are far from lovely!! (although Ollie was worth it!!)

at 5ft 0" and a meduim small frame unfortunalty ive was blessed with legs that seem out of proportion in size and often they are a dress size larger than the rest of me and this is where i struggle the most........does anyone else have this issue?

look forward to being a regular and losing my lb's!!

hope you all had lovely christmas's and happy new year to you all :-)

Replies

• secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! You'll find a lot of support here and people to keep you motivated. Here's to hoping you go from New Year Resolutionist to Healthy Lifestylist!

Shawn
  • debieanne
    Options
    hi an happy new year to all welcome aboard you well just enjoy everything here debi (momof10)
  • Staceylou80
    Options
    Hi Anastastia, I'm also a new mum to my adorable 5 and a half old Joseph! Know what you mean about running around with baby in tow, its a nightmare trying to get stuff done isn't it! Glad you're doing well though, any tips so far?
  • kris628
    kris628 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I to have the same problem with my legs being a size bigger then the rest of me. I find it hard to get rid of well the weight in my legs!! LOL You can add me as a friend if you like I to just started on this site. we can work on it together if you like! wish you the best of luck with it.