Reebox Easy Tone Shoes

Options
Has anyone tried the Reebox Easytone shoes? I've worn mine for two days now and just doing my everyday things around the house and running errands my legs are sore like I've been working out. I even wear them while playing Dance Central on Kinect. I also don't feel the pain in my knees (like I normally do) when going up and down stairs. I am most certainly pleased with this purchase.

Replies

• kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    i bought some and they hurt my feet! i thought i just needed to break them in but it just kept getting worse... i don't know if its the shape of my feet or what but the top of my left foot rubbed against the top of the shoe when I walked and I would get really bad blisters.... :-(

maybe i'll give them another shot and see if i can't get them to break in some more but i pretty much gave up on them after 5 or 6 really painful long walks
  • ms_aakela
    Options
    Awwww, I'm sorry they didn't work for you. So far I've had no discomfort in wearing them. I have had that problems with other shoes though so i know exactly how you feel.