Michi's Ladder??? Opinions?

Options
I was asking a friend of mine how she lost so much weight and she said she had been following tiers 1 & 2 on Michi's Ladder along with doing yoga on a daily basis. Has anyone tried this? If so, have you found success with it? I was looking at the food list and I like pretty much everything on their so I shouldn't have a problem, but more information on this would help me more.

Replies

• grdaniela
    grdaniela Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was asking a friend of mine how she lost so much weight and she said she had been following tiers 1 & 2 on Michi's Ladder along with doing yoga on a daily basis. Has anyone tried this? If so, have you found success with it? I was looking at the food list and I like pretty much everything on their so I shouldn't have a problem, but more information on this would help me more.

Yes I have and it's true, I'm doing insanity and I wasn't following its diet but mine (apparently I had a good one) but then I was not loosing weight nor sizes, not increasing but no changes until I had a go reading and food is actually the big key of the workout. Map has helped a lot and yes I only use tier 1 and 2 measured with this app as I'm rubbish weighting food but I have created my own snacks from that list plus insanity and results have been amazing, I feel stronger, lighter and results are starting to show up. Don't give up. X
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    I had to Google it, but it doesn't sound like a bad general rule of thumb type thing if you don't know a lot about basic nutition or calories. The only reason nuts and nut butters would be on the 'dodgy' tier is calories. Nuts are extremely healthy foods.