help.

dlubold3
dlubold3 Posts: 11 Member
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
Does anyone take any supplements? I'm only 20, and its not that i want to loose it fast, i just feel like im doing all this work for nothing?

Replies

• reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Vitamins yes, nothing else. Do it naturally, you didn't gain the weight over night you wont lose it that way either. Be positive you will get there!
  • Yes i agree with reese66. Those fat burner supplements might help you lose initially, however, once you stop taking them, the weight will come back on. You really should not lose more than 1-2 lbs a week or else you are losing muscle. Also, make sure you are doing your strength training to tone and help build body mass. Good luck you can do this without the supplements. It just takes perseverence.
  • Yes i agree with reese66. Those fat burner supplements might help you lose initially, however, once you stop taking them, the weight will come back on. You really should not lose more than 1-2 lbs a week or else you are losing muscle. Also, make sure you are doing your strength training to tone and help build body mass. Good luck you can do this without the supplements. It just takes perseverence.
This discussion has been closed.