The ONLY time I want to be a loser ;-)

Options
msdebg
msdebg Posts: 33 Member
Hello Everyone,

I have tried this for years without support or joining any of these forums or communities. I am hoping (especially after seeing that so many feel the same way) that maybe you can help me and I can help you? I have been accountable to no one but myself, so if I force myself to post my actions everyday at least I won't be ignoring "my issues" and possibly bringing it into the light will make it go away? Hey maybe light melts fat? I'm just sayin..

As Jerry McGuire would say "help me help you!"

Deborah

Replies

• rcanales
    rcanales Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    I have been on MFP since August and I have lost the weight and been able to maintain, which is a miracle for me. I have gone up and down with my weight my whole life. I think that you will really like this site. It is a great support line.

Rose
  • msdebg
    msdebg Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rose!
  • mapinkerton
    Options
    Hi Deborah!

I started here on 12/08/10. I need to lose AT LEAST 30 lbs. I have already lost 10 - WOO HOO! I love the food and exercise diary. SO many foods are already in the database. You can put your own recipes in here also.

Keeping the diary, weighing and measuring my food, etc. has helped so much! I have learned what a true portion is and checking things in the database BEFORE I eat them is very enlightening. I THINK before I put anything in my mouth these days.

Welcome and good luck! Feel free to friend me if you would like.

Mary