1,000 Day Streak

Options

Replies

• joyfuljoy65
    joyfuljoy65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    1000 days is my goal - day 753 today - congrats :)
  • SashaJaneJ
    SashaJaneJ Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    As of today I have logged into MFP for 1218 days. Hope I log into MFP for another 1218 days.
  • LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Forget the streak. Your before/after photos are incredible. You look so different. Congratulations.
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I don't think about mfp while on holidays (data roaming is a wallet killer) so I will never ever do it.
  • bennettinfinity
    bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Day 523 for me... just long enough to help me realize how truly awesome 1000 is.

Congratulations to you and all those in quadruple digits! :smile:
  • nikkerbob
    nikkerbob Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You can change your counter... This happened to me, I was at the lake and had little signal and so it didn't sync, so when I got back to town, I just changed it.. I logged in, not my fault it didn't properly sync !! don't lose out !!
  • nikkerbob
    nikkerbob Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!

Sadly, I don't have that kind of streak. 160 days after starting, I was without internet and cell coverage for a few days in Yellowstone. I logged, but being incommunicado for so long killed the counter :-(

You can change your counter... This happened to me, I was at the lake and had little signal and so it didn't sync, so when I got back to town, I just changed it.. I logged in, not my fault it didn't properly sync !! don't lose out !!
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    1500......in 10 more days.......im at 1490 today......Congratulations , it all pays off...........

Wow! That's the biggest streak I think I've seen. Great job!
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    As of today I have logged into MFP for 1218 days. Hope I log into MFP for another 1218 days.

Nicely done!!!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    Good job.

1173 for me today.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I'm right behind you! Today is 994 for me.
  • avril2626
    avril2626 Posts: 699 Member
    Options

I looked at your profile, and you are down 159!!! that's awesome!!! congratulations to all of you. I started at the end of April, but we went out of cell range for days on our motorcycles, and no service when I went to Mexico, etc. For me, it's being consistent, as I will never have a long streak on this site. I just want to have a long streak of my behavior. Awesome if you can accomplish that, though. Logging is the key ;)
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    Close ... 707 hear :drinker:
  • kimstwin
    kimstwin Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I hit 1000 yesterday! All I can say is...that went by fast!
  • kevinsadrummer4
    Options
    Good job, I'm getting close, I hit 901 days today.
  • kevinsadrummer4
    Options
    I had the same issue last March we went on a cruise for our honeymoon and couldn't get reception so it reset. I had to let them know that I had in fact logged on every day and they put it back.
  • LITtlerMeCO
    LITtlerMeCO Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    If it is the consistency and the number that works for you congratulations.

I was trying for a "forever" streak. I was at day 199 when I went to my brother's wedding out of state. I wrote down everything I ate but because I didn't have time to log on before I left at 8:00 am to start the wedding run around and decided to stay at the reception until after midnight so now that will never happen.

At one point during the day I had to decide if I was going to stress about finding an Internet connection or I could enjoy the day--I chose the latter. I also have an overseas trip planned in the near future so again I get to decide what is more important to me--the streak and having to find an Internet connection in a foreign country that is known for poor connections or enjoying my time there while still eating well/exercising/becoming more healthy, again I will choose the latter.
  • bennettinfinity
    bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    Options

I was trying for a "forever" streak. I was at day 199 when I went to my brother's wedding out of state. I wrote down everything I ate but because I didn't have time to log on before I left at 8:00 am to start the wedding run around and decided to stay at the reception until after midnight so now that will never happen.

At one point during the day I had to decide if I was going to stress about finding an Internet connection or I could enjoy the day--I chose the latter. I also have an overseas trip planned in the near future so again I get to decide what is more important to me--the streak and having to find an Internet connection in a foreign country that is known for poor connections or enjoying my time there while still eating well/exercising/becoming more healthy, again I will choose the latter.

I'm having a hard time figuring out what bothers me most about this post... is it...
    (A) The sour grapes tone? (I had a streak of 199 days but since then, I've decided they're not a priority)
    (B) The subtle condescension? (I'd have a streak too, but I have a life...)
    Or (C) the fact that you saw a thread titled '1,000 Day Streak' and you felt you had to come in here and diminish the accomplishment.

I'll go with C... Enjoy your vacation!
  • nicailyzee
    nicailyzee Posts: 183 Member
    Options

I'm having a hard time figuring out what bothers me most about this post... is it...
    (A) The sour grapes tone? (I had a streak of 199 days but since then, I've decided they're not a priority)
    (B) The subtle condescension? (I'd have a streak too, but I have a life...)
    Or (C) the fact that you saw a thread titled '1,000 Day Streak' and you felt you had to come in here and diminish the accomplishment.

I'll go with C... Enjoy your vacation!

Hilarious ^^ Congratulations OP great dedication
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    1,000? That's dedication!

My streak could be in the 300's, if it weren't for the fact that I have had to step away from it from time to time when I found i was getting too obsessive. I can get obsessive about things sometimes, so I have to learn my limits. So, right now, I'm at 155.

COngrats on 1000. :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!