Looking for friends with 50+ pounds to lose!!

Options
124»

Replies

• quaker4641
    quaker4641 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I too am just starting. I need to lose 50 pounds and need help to keep me motivated
  • jalmendarez3682
    Options
    Add me! Im in the same boat with you. I need to loose about 70lbs... Im 213 and wanna be in the 140s I have a long way to go but WE CAN DO IT!
  • mandykay87
    mandykay87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need some adds too!!!! I just gained all my weight I have lost back, it was only 14 lbs, but man they sure do seem like a lot on someone short like me. . My goal is to loose 50 lbs from my weight right now. I like to do activity outside rather than work out in a gym or I do things at home like yoga, zumba or whatever. Thinking about going to classes as well.
  • RollosJ
    RollosJ Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have 109 pound to lose and active on mfp.
  • LastCupOfSorrow
    LastCupOfSorrow Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just started, too, and my goal is exactly 50. Add me.
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Hi, I still have 60 to lose anyone can add me.
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Dropped 50, another 60-ish still to go. On here about everyday. Add me if you'd like (and look at my groups for some ideas of good places to go if you have a large-ish amount to take off for motivation...)
  • Chrissy6302
    Chrissy6302 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can add me, Im 9lbs down in 3 weeks and would love to lose another 50. My goal has been 2 lbs a week and im doing well so far. The first week was hardest for me and each day gets a lot easier. Thank GOD!!!
    Good luck
  • rosanna88_
    rosanna88_ Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have 120 pounds to lose. Feel free to add!
  • Tljordan40
    Tljordan40 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me. I also have 50 pounds to lose.