My first NSV!!!

Options
torid10
torid10 Posts: 37 Member
I've been at this for a couple of months now and this weekend before going out with friends I was trying to decide what to wear. I have a dress that I wore at my college graduation in May and at the time it was pretty difficult to zip, but i managed to squeeze in. Saturday I decided to just say " why not" and try to squeeze into the dress.
An amazing thing happened. I put the dress on and zipped it right up, no problems at all! It was such a great feeling to see that even if the number on the scale isn't moving, there are changes happening!

Replies

• alligatorrawr
    alligatorrawr Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!!! My goal is when I go home for xmas to get into my prom dress :) I kinda gave up on the scale. It says I only lost 3-4 pounds but my body fat dropped 3% and I will take that anyday!
  • kitty_lovesdogs
    Options
    That's great to hear!!! My goal is just to fit comfortably into a bridesmaid dress that I'm supposed to wear next month. I'll try it on in two weeks. :)
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I love, love, love those moments!! So awesome for you!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!