Are there any 5ft tall females here?

Options
2»

Replies

• ktbug1186
    ktbug1186 Posts: 266
    Options
    I'm 4'11! I love befriending fellow shorties!! :)
  • viggie
    viggie Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Ready to lose 30: You sound like me. I'm 5'2" and 255. It's a good thing we found this site. Last month I lost 5 pounds. I'm shooting for 3-5 pounds a month. We just have to keep at it!
  • Kayla2284
    Kayla2284 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am, 5'2" here. Married a tall man though. That makes up for it, doesnt it?
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    I am, 5'2" here. Married a tall man though. That makes up for it, doesnt it?

LOL, that is funny. I married a tall man too, so yes it makes up for it :laugh:
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    i'm 5'3 and according to my BMI i'm obese too i'm at 182 right now and it's all in my belly and thighs my goal weight is 115-120 what is yours? add me if you want
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11'' and the weight has no where to hid. The nice thing is that weight lose show fast too.
  • GremlinJenny
    Options
    ehhh, don't buy into those charts. just work on achieving your personal goals that make you feel good and happy and active.

i'm 5'2". i started 167lbs, which the charts put me at "obese". i'm now 140lbs, and the charts still put me at "overweight". this is why i dont really listen to those charts.

i haven't taken new pics of me at 140, but this was me when i was 151 - according to them right in the middle of overweight.

08b5e07b.jpg

silly.

good luck on your journey. thanks for sharing and i cant wait to cheer you on in your success!
  • ChshireKat
    Options
    Hi, I am 5'-1" a & my shoes add change, weight 28 stark naked. my weight is on my butt, thies and belly. I think I carry my weight well, I look like brawler. the picture that is in my profile is from jauary of last year, about 5 lbs ago. I have always had a bmi of over 30 since I was about 8. My current goal weight is about 190, and I will keep trying to lose until I get to 150 or a size 14 misses which ever comes first. I wan't to be able to buy clothes I can afford in my size and age.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    i'm 4' 11 and 1/2", but i lie and say 5 foot. :) i started mpf at 151 (2 pounds from obese) and in a little over a year here, i have lost 30 pounds. it was hard and the weight dropped reeeeeally slowly, but i only have 8 more pounds to go. you can do it!
    dawn
  • indigochilds
    indigochilds Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 feet tall. My weight gain was gradual since h,s and I hit my highest at 176lbs. Cant hold onto the wieght anymore because its hard to clim the stairs ..let alone move around. And I'm 28 feeling like im 80
  • Kristina0202
    Kristina0202 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and it sucks! I know I'd be fat no matter how tall I was, but being this short makes it even worse. :(
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 5'1 and I'm 200lbs would like to be in the 130-135 range..

10lbs gain on my frame can look like 20-30lbs and I don't even need to be on TV to get that =P
    I can totally relate to how your feeling.
  • iAm_misspiggy
    iAm_misspiggy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft and 190lbs, My weight takes huge fluctuations at a time. I can gain 10lbs in like 2 weeks. If I drop 5lbs everyone notices. My goal is to be between 150-130. Depending on how I look