9:00 and 1000 cals to go! Ahhh !

Options
iluvsparkles
iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
ugh. I am notorious for being under cals. today is no exception, but this is the worst its been in a while. If you know my history you kinda know why.
I havent had dinner yet, tho im making some noodles with marinara, but im waaaay under protein and everything today. its just as frustrating for me lately to get all my cals as it is to stay under!!!! grrr..

Replies

• iluvsparkles
    Options
    ugh. I am notorious for being under cals. today is no exception, but this is the worst its been in a while. If you know my history you kinda know why.
    I havent had dinner yet, tho im making some noodles with marinara, but im waaaay under protein and everything today. its just as frustrating for me lately to get all my cals as it is to stay under!!!! grrr..
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Do you have any chicken in the house? You can chop that up and put it in the sauce with your noodles or even some lean beaf?
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    i actually have some beef in the freezer, but its solid, so i decided to put a few turkey pepperonis in there. Still under, but i did have 2 peices of garlic bread instead of one :)
  • sr2000
    sr2000 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    More often than not, I have the oppsite problem and go over a few calories. But today I had to fast since early today for a blood test. After working out for 90 minutes today and having that physical, at 7 pm I had 1200 cal to eat. I had pasta and sauce as well, which I very rarely ever eat becuase of the high calories, and then I had seconds:happy: And cottage cheese, and corn, and I was very, very full! I think I still have a couple hundred left....