diet help please

Options
Hi
I was hoping some of you might have some suggestions/advice.
I am getting married later this year and currently a size 14. I would like to lose 2 stone for my wedding (2.5 months away) and ideally a stone by my hen do at the end of Oct.
Now i was doing well, losing 9ibs in a month but for the last month I have been unwell and am unable to exercise due to the pain I have in my stomach.
I dont have much spare cash to spend on things like slimming world, herbalife etc but I am desperate to lose weight.
Any advice suggestions would be appreciated smileThank you
xxxxsmile

Replies

• whippetwomen
    whippetwomen Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Perhaps a visit to the doctors to find out the cause of the pain?
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    You don't need to anything except be in a caloric deficit to lose weight. Still, I would go to the doctor and see what's up with your stomach first.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,404 MFP Moderator
    Options
    You don't need to anything except be in a caloric deficit to lose weight. Still, I would go to the doctor and see what's up with your stomach first.

All of this. Get a food scale, log every day, and set a calorie goal. Adjust as necessary.

But you should definitely go to the doctor for the stomach pains. And if you want, open your food diary so we can provide suggestions.
  • annietud
    annietud Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My advice would be, log your current eating in mfp to see what calories your 'truthfully' eating. Make a list of what you eat at meal times. Healthy eating isn't just about salad & broccoli.
    Make your main meals using lean meats/fish/eggs etc add some veggies then some carbs/pasta/potatoes.
    Think of the following weights when cooking: 100-150g lean protein, 150g of rice/pasta/potato then the same of veg/salad per meal/per person. These would come out at about 500calories. I just had some.
    I can't run but walk for 1 hour every other day. Mfp calorie allowance already give a deficit for weight loss. Its says all through this site cals in v cals out. I lost 3lb in 2 weeks. Good luck.