Hello community... I am new to this amazing app

Options
And thanks to my sister, I am getting the help I need to help me lose weight. I originally weight 350 pounds but through exercise and diet I lost down to 290 pounds then I got a new doctor and lost down to 244 pounds. But this doctor prescribed me a bunch of medication that cause some serious and major damage to my thyroid so through the University of Arkansas I have new doctors a whole team working on hormones to sort of kick start my thyroid. I want to drop more weight and they all for it as long as it is slowly (no overnight cures) and medically sound. This app is going to help me get there. I did not realize just how important the thyroid was in daily use. It helps with memory, weight and all other organs... It is like the heart only it is the controller of all things in your body but cannot function without them nor can they function without the thyroid. I am bound and determined to lose this weight and be able to have a fuller life so any help or ideas I will fully appreciate.

Replies

• ChelleChelle77
    ChelleChelle77 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! There is amazing power in the will to accomplish!! Feel free to friend me.