New year, new ME!

Options
AmberElaine84
AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
Christmas2010205.jpg

In 2010, I rung in the year in a size 12/14, at 180 lbs. My new year's resolution? To lose weight and be HAPPY. This time, I rung in 2011 the way I wanted!! Size 3/4, 138lbs! I did this, and SO CAN YOU!!! Happy New Year!!! ♥♥♥

Replies

• AmberElaine84
    Options
    Totally noticed I put this in the wrong section! Meant to put it in success stories!
  • kris2683
    kris2683 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    wow, you look great congrats! how did you lose the weight?
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!:smile:
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter, hon! You look friggin AMAZING!!! You have done so awesome for yourself!
  • Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! Super motivating for January 1st!! :)
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    How tall are you? I love those boots. I'm only just above 5 feet tall and wondering how those boots would look on me!! Good job - way to go!!
  • Meganne1982
    Options
    Great job! So inspiring! I'm starting 2011 where you started 2010, with roughly the same goal- it's so inspiring to see it can be done!
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    AWESOME JOB! And putting it in ANY section, it's still an inspiration to everyone!
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    fantastic
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,081 Member
    Options
    wowsers. You look awesome! You can always post it again in Success Stories. Great work!!!!
  • AmberElaine84
    Options
    How tall are you? I love those boots. I'm only just above 5 feet tall and wondering how those boots would look on me!! Good job - way to go!!

I am 5'8. These boots are AMAZING!!! I bought them at Sears on clearance for $40, they were originally $70! They are called Apostrophe and they are the Trey make. Go for it!!! And, thank you!!
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Great job! thanks for posting
  • AmberElaine84
    Options
    Thank you all!!! I went ahead and reposted this in Success stories, like cmriverside suggested!