My (small) NSV

Options
For the first time in a Very long time, I can touch my toes! I don't know if that's from losing weight or exercising everyday that has made me a little more agile. But, it's exciting. :) I also got to wear a shirt i haven't fit in in a few years. I haven't lost that much weight (and I still have a ways to go), but my body is changing. I've lost a few inches. I'm just so happy to see the changes happening! Each time I step on the scale, some part of me expects it to revert back to my highest weight. I don't know why, the mind is a funny thing. I'm also about to pass by where I got to a few years ago when I was on nutrisystem. I enjoy the way I do it now SO MUCH MORE! I workout daily and have actually come to ENJOY exercise! It's something I never thought was possible. I've finally gotten to a place where I can accept (and have accepted) my lifestyle change. I understand portion control. The only thing I really have to learn how to cope with (and it's a big thing) is how to do better when I'm on the road. I travel for my job, so I'm on the road pretty frequently. I've started making better choices, but I'm going to focus on doing even better than that.

Anyway, I know it's nothing huge, but it's made me so happy I wanted to share :)

Replies

• techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I remember the day where I could actually see my toes. :D

Keep it up!
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I think it's huge! Be prepared for many more NSV's as you go further on your journey.... They're very motivating! :smile:
  • arussell134
    arussell134 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I love how happy you sound in your post! Congrats on all those nsvs!!! Great work.:)
  • for3vertrying
    for3vertrying Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO!! KEEP IT UP :D
  • Makterbro
    Makterbro Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
    You are doing a great job :)
  • lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    May I suggest that you do an online search for 'on the road meals and snacks'?
    Paleo websites have great ideas for 'clean eating' on road trips.
    There are many ideas for items which can be packed in a cooler.

marks'dalyapple.com
    paleohacks.com
  • traceywoody
    traceywoody Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Exciting! Congratulations. You are going great. :drinker: :smile:
  • LosingLaurensWay
    LosingLaurensWay Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Its the little things that give you the huge push!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!