Dealing with boredom

Options
Hi, I've been doing fine with my fitness program that I've been working up over the last 6 months or so. I had a break just before Christmas for a holiday, and now I'm back to doing my exercises, but I find that some of my enthusiasm is gone. I have plenty of time during the day, I'm retired, but I'm starting to find it irritating to waste all that time on exercise. On the other hand I feel really good and can see that this new lifestyle is doing me tremendous good.

How do I keep myself motivated? Do I have to change things around? I do simple upper body weights, with 5-pound dumbs. I do some simple pilates to work on my core. I also have a Qi Gong routine to boost metabolism and cleanse internal organs. Then I do about 30 minutes on a recumbent bike most days, where I can watch TV or play a game on my phone, or listen to music on my ipod. Once in a while I do Tai Chi (not often enough.)

I also walk a fair amount, but it's winter here so not so much right now. Maybe that's part of the problem--hibernation syndrome is kicking in. Any suggestions for my problem?