Size 12 and feelin' fine!

Options
cp005e
cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
Today was a milestone for me... I finally wore the SIZE 12 slacks that I bought a couple of weeks ago to work. And these are not stretch! They look good, they fit, and I am feeling fantastic.

I was still wearing size 16 and 18 at the beginning of the year. I don't even remember the last time I was wearing 12s. So there! :bigsmile:

18090.png

Replies

• cp005e
    Options
    Today was a milestone for me... I finally wore the SIZE 12 slacks that I bought a couple of weeks ago to work. And these are not stretch! They look good, they fit, and I am feeling fantastic.

I was still wearing size 16 and 18 at the beginning of the year. I don't even remember the last time I was wearing 12s. So there! :bigsmile:

18090.png
  • wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the good work.:drinker:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker:
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    :smokin: bod
    great attitude :tongue:

Congrats!
  • athomemommy
    athomemommy Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    good job I know I felt great when I went to a 12

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]5234.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • GonnaDoIt
    GonnaDoIt Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    60180.png

Way to go.....Keep up the good work!
  • tparkin
    tparkin Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    :flowe7508.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counterrforyou: I just hit that mark myself!! Feels great doesnit it!:flowerforyou:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You go girl! Great feeling, huh...
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you! :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling!! Congrats!! :drinker:
  • joydex
    joydex Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congrats and keep doing what you are doing!

60410.png
  • cp005e
    Options
    Aw, thanks everybody for sharing in my success! You're the best. :heart: I am so happy I found this site.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    GREAT NEWS!!!!
    Keep up the good work....
  • rcatr
    rcatr Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    :happy: That is SPLENDID!!! Keep it up, keep up the confidence! Who is awesome?! YOU! :happy:
  • knitgirl
    knitgirl Posts: 27
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Doing the happy dance for you!
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Good for you!:drinker: :drinker: I know how good it feels. I went from a size 20 to a 14 currently(last time I wore that was 5 years ago). My goal is a size 8 and I will get there. I will NEVER shop in Lane Bryant again!!!!
  • cp005e
    Options
    I know how good it feels. I went from a size 20 to a 14 currently(last time I wore that was 5 years ago). My goal is a size 8 and I will get there. I will NEVER shop in Lane Bryant again!!!!
    Exactly!! I used to get so depressed when I had to go clothes shopping and nothing in the regular sections would fit. :cry: Congratulations on leaving the plus sizes behind! :flowerforyou:
    :happy: That is SPLENDID!!! Keep it up, keep up the confidence! Who is awesome?! YOU! :happy:
    Awwww, thanks! :blushing:

I am still feeling good - someone at work this morning asked me if I was working out, and then told me I looked "awesome". I love nice people!!! :happy:
  • schwest76
    schwest76 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!