Team Ed Change

Options

Replies

• Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Okie dokie. But feel free to still e-mail me if you wish.
    Me too.
  • gin0824
    Options
    This sounds great! I'm just starting so I need all the encouragement I can get!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    If you're part of Team Ed put it in your signature!

I like this idea :-)
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    So what are everyones goals? I just want to get more ripped, get Lou transfered down here so we can be together every day and continue to serve each of you as best as I can.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    So what are everyones goals? I just want to get more ripped, get Lou transfered down here so we can be together every day and continue to serve each of you as best as I can.

Your goals sounds like Roys...lol. :bigsmile:
  • lovelypen50
    lovelypen50 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Knight,, I would really love to a part of Team ED!!!!!!!
  • CaptainJim157
    Options
    my goal is to lose about 5-8 lbs a month :) I'd like to be in the 150's by my 21st birthday in April :D
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Looking forward to it getting going!
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Oh... and goals??? OK, Well clearly I wanna be lighter... My weight goal is about 135-140lbs. That aside I want to be strong and ridicuously fit!!! I want my endurance to be top notch and Jimmy and I are all fired up to run the "tough mudder" race in June!!!
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I wanna be a ninja! or atleast a trained killer!
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options

Interesting idea. :glasses:

My goals are a bit more conventional. I wanna lose the last 25 lbs or so, that keep me away from my ideal weight, by my birthday in May. And I wanna be in the best shape of my life, toned up and all that, by the end of 2011, when J. comes home.
    The toning part will be a challenge for me, I guess. So I will need all the motivation I can get to move my lazy butt. :tongue:
  • kennethshaw
    Options
    Count me in too. I want to lose 20 lbs by April 10th. I've already lost 25 and want to get really toned. I also want to complete a triathlon by August 2011.
  • nemrenu
    nemrenu Posts: 211
    Options
    My plan, to make my 23 lb weight loss, in the process get back to feeling good physically.

Do some kind of work out everyday, at least 30 mins
    Drink my 80 oz. of water working up to 100 when it warms up.
    Work up to eating 5 fruits and vegs.
    Cut the processed carbs, eat whole foods
    Up my protein 80 grams max.
    Diligently COUNT my calories, staying within 200-250 of my BMR .

This has worked for me in the past.
  • nemrenu
    nemrenu Posts: 211
    Options
    I forgot and make my goal by May 1, 2011.
  • SoldierDad
    Options

I always wanted to be a ninja too! I could train you to be a more efficient killing machine, but I doubt that is what you want really, lol. I am very happy with everyones goals! Today we need to work on water consumption, watching sodium, staying in calorie range and getting some exercise in!
  • My goal is to lose 62 lbs and not skip a day of P90X!!! On day 2 so far...88 to go!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    My goal is to lose 62 lbs and not skip a day of P90X!!! On day 2 so far...88 to go!

You can do it. Roy has done it...look at his profile...it's amazing what p90x can do if you stick with it.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    My goals....
    Keep trying to get my tummy in shape.
    Not give in and start drinking again...I know it's hindering my goals and slowing my metabolism.
    And while this isn't weight related....I want to keep trying to be a friend to anyone who needs it and give advice to up and coming vegetarians and vegans.