ADVICE FOR TONED STOMACH??

midgetjoness
midgetjoness Posts: 27
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
My problem area has always been my stomach and my lower back, i do core muscle sessions as part of my exercise but i even after 9 months i don't see that much of a difference?? I get really bad neck strains when i do sit ups unless i do them on an exercise ball. Anyone know any really good exercises to say goodbye to back fat and love handles once and for all and hello to brilliant abs?!
X

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Have you tried Shawn T's hip hop abs? i love it. I definitely feel it working.
  • I went on you tube and research ab work out, you will find alot of varity and there was a lot of excerise's i do now that i didnt even know about, hope it helps xxx
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    http://www.pregnancy-info.net/topic_other_topics.html

The exercises found on this page will strengthen your transverse abs, the deepest layer of muscle and the hardest to work. Traditional situps and crunches really don't do much for your abs. As far as the love handles go, only cardio will help with that. You can't spot reduce fat, you just have to lower your overall body fat percentage. And as you get closer to your goal weight you have to make sure you eat enough as it becomes harder for your body to burn fat and will start to burn muscle instead if the muscle is closer to where the body needs the energy.
  • i haven't tried it, hadn't heard of it before..what is that? a fitness video??
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Ab Ripper X (part of P90X)
    Any Jillian Michales videos
    Jogging
    Crunches, leg lifts, sit ups, planks.
    And of course, anything cardio that will burn the fat away.
  • Lower back is the one thing that's always worked well on me and I owe it all to the Roman Chair. This targets that area like nothing else. Here's a video I found on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMHFZIcMYps&feature=related
  • frenchfri87
    frenchfri87 Posts: 196 Member
    CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO!!!!
This discussion has been closed.