Educated Opinions Needed!!

Options
Okay so I bought my husband the Kinect for Christmas and we are now looking for a game to purchase for workout purposes. Our choices are:

EA Active Sports 2
Your Shape Fitness Evolved
Biggest Loser

Does anyone on here have one or more of these games? I'm particularly concerned with how well it reads your moves, tracks your progress and how much variety it offers.

Thanks! Happy losing in 2011!!

Replies

• iamkelskels
    Options
    we have EA Active for Wii, i don't know if it's similar to EA Active Sports 2, but i really liked it, if that helps at all. It was really interactive and had a lot of different options as far as progress tracking, also some different programs to pick to help you lose weight/be active. it read my moves pretty well too, but it was for Wii, so maybe it's different.

hope i somehow helped? lol
  • Dom80
    Dom80 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I have the your shape, ea active and ea active 2.

If you want to be killed (not literally of course) get the ea active 2.

It is way more intense than the original ea active. Plus it has a hrm so it gives you accurate calories burned.

I hope this helps
  • Heidi1987
    Heidi1987 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I have EA Active 2 for kinect and i love it, it really works you hard and motivates u. I did it for the first time yesterday and my whole body hurts today!
    hope this helps
    :flowerforyou:
  • mrsdiaz
    mrsdiaz Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your info!! I think I'm going to skip The Biggest Loser and get both of the other ones. I will repost on here after I give them a try!!!

Happy Losing!!!