Where do I find challenges?

2LiveAgain
2LiveAgain Posts: 72
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi everyone! I just joined MFP about a week ago, so I'm still kinda figuring out how things work on here. A friend on here told me about the Snowflakes to Sunshine challenge and I'm interested in seeing what it is and seeing if I can join, but where do I look? I see people talk about different challenges on posts but I have no clue where to find challenges at?? Can anyone help?

Replies

• lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    HI and welcome. The challenges are posted in the threads. If you wanted to join the Snowflakes to Sunshine challenge, you would click on the posts from that title and just ask to join if you want to do that challenge. They're just challenges that people put out there to see who wants to do them and you usually just post your results on the thread and get motivation as well. Hope that helped you:smile:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Hi, Welcome to MFP:flowerforyou:

Check out the Success & Motivation section under Home (when you're on the Message Board you'll see the option) and you'll find lots of ongoing Challenges.:drinker:

Have fun:wink:
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Check out recent posts regularly. Most challenges require constant updating, so you'll find one when someone adds to the thread.
  • I found it! Thank you all for taking the time to answer me!l Happy New Year!
This discussion has been closed.