Reboot 1.1.11

SuzanneRogers
SuzanneRogers Posts: 250 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
This is for us to check in daily..

What did you do today?

Replies

• HAHA!! Nothing :( I will def start tomorrow!.
  • srcurran
    srcurran Posts: 208 Member
    Treadmill 3 miles at 4 miles per hour - uphill (8% grade)
  • So I just noticed that your starting weight is just about where I am starting! So I can totally do this too! How long did it take you
  • SuzanneRogers
    You can so do this.

I lost 40 lbs while breastfeeding twins and drinking 16 glasses of water a day..

Jan 09, I started here and lost 7 the first month of working out 30 mins a day 5 days a week on elliptical. Eating 1200 calories a day.

The rest was from doing doing Brazil Butt Lift, then TurboJam, then Turbofire (stopped in Sept when i broke my legs). I went from size 14 (january 09) to 6 (June 09), I have keep the weigh off since I got hurt..

This is my first week back to working out again in nearly 4 months.
  • So yesterday wasn't too bad. I kinda went overboard at my moms though and had ice cream! Only over by 55 cals. We did exercise though! We only walked 1 mile but at least we did something. I have a plan for eating today and I am going to stick to it!!

I am also going to try to get in my workout tonight. :)
  • SuzanneRogers
    You can so do it... I just got in 30 minutes on Elliptical, abs and weight when boys go down for nap later.
  • srcurran
    srcurran Posts: 208 Member
    3.5 hours of housework/cleaning and taking down all our Christmas decorations.

Making roasted veggies, soup and chicken for dinner. House smells good.
  • SuzanneRogers
    Sorry, the last week was crazy around here.

What is everyone's goal for today and rest of the week..

I hope to get in 30 mins a day of exercise including housecleaning.. I did 3 hours yesterday of cleaning... more to do today.
  • I don't understand why you would be busy! LOL

I am just making sure I get in my exercise. I am doing the 30 Day Shred. I skipped yesterday...but I did do 6 days in a row! Tonight is my day 7. I am also going to do the Boost Metabolism workout tonight to give a little extra.

I also have some cleaning to do ... actually lots!! LOL
  • SuzanneRogers
    All moms are busy..

I had one bad day this week and over ate.. :( I did get my motorized mini bike in so I've been using is for 60-90 mins a days to burn some calories and build back my leg muscles.. hoping this help my shin finally heal so I can get moving hardcore again..

Hope everyone had a great week and has a great weekend.
This discussion has been closed.