30-40lbs to lose and looking for friends!

Options

Replies

• steff274
    steff274 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hello I am new to posting but not to myfitnesspal I am maintaining after losing 43 pounds and now using it to make sure I am not dropping further!! You can add me if you like for support ;)
  • shebunkin
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Welcome to mfp.....it's a really GREAT way to track your progress with ease. If you haven't measured yourself, I recommend you do.....it'll amaze you the inches you lose on this journey. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kenthenatural
    kenthenatural Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can add me....staying motivated is the key for success.
  • taureanbeauty293
    taureanbeauty293 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose a little more but I'd love to be your friend!!! :happy:
  • LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    foy3_5a_a02_fountain_dance_zps89dd1719.gif
  • crom911
    Options
    Adding. And having a Caps fan as a friend makes up for the Flyers fan you added :) joking. Anyone else can feel free to add me also
  • Jrdswife904
    Jrdswife904 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My name is Heather....Always looking for new friends to meet and help us along our journey. Feel free to add me if your looking for friends!!
  • SassyClassyandALittleBadAssy
    Options
    I have around 30 to lose as well! Feel free add me :)
  • jvizcarra
    jvizcarra Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am returning to MFP with a goal of 35lbs to lose. I would love some friends to help me through the journey! Feel free to add me too :-)
  • apills19
    apills19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have at least that much to lose, feel free to add me! I have been buoying up and down in the same 10 lb range for too long, could definitely use the motivation and support to turn this rollercoaster ride into a real loss!
  • resol0220
    Options
    Wow! I had a wonderful time catching up on the board, and reading everyone's supportive messages! Y'all are amazing!!! I'm hoping everyone is having a wonderful time on their journey to their goal thus far!
  • cecilca
    cecilca Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be your friend... Just figuring out how all this works.. I want to lose more than you, but would love a friend.
  • tbranch3634
    Options
    Have 43 pounds to take off, definately need some motivation and encouragement.
  • asani0203
    asani0203 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I just started and need to lose 45lbs! I would love some motivation! Feel free to add me!:happy:
  • kebachor
    kebachor Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have 40 lbs to lose. I have been a member for a long time, love the app. Life events seem to influence the way I eat. I could use some encouragement. Please add me to your list.
  • maggalc0
    maggalc0 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! About 40-50 lbs to lose. I have tried MFP before without much success but I think that is because I didn't find any friends on the site and need the motivation!
  • fbranch7
    fbranch7 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You seem like you have a great personality. Please feel free to add me, too!
  • KenzieeeBrooke
    KenzieeeBrooke Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me :) I am trying to lose around 30lbs. and need support. :)
  • stealthcamel
    Options
    This is big year for me 4 weddings to go to (not including my own). Plus I'm 35 this year. and it is officially my year. Please add me!
  • whiskeybiz11
    whiskeybiz11 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Danielle :) I'm looking to lose about 30 lbs, after being too "happy" in a new relationship and gaining over 15 lbs in the last year. My boyfriend now lives with me and has his own struggles, so this situation is totally new to me and I'm trying to figure out how to balance it all.

I've re-committed to getting healthier. I'm not new to MFP, but this time around I'd like to find some friends to help support each other on our journey...add me!

38/female/Los Angeles/6'1"/228 current/198 goal