My Conspiracy Theory

Options
So, I have been counting calories for a month and working out every day like a crazed animal. I am seeing some slow progress, but I believe it has been hampered by other factors. I live in an apartment complex and all of my neighbors are fat and pretty dense, so I am thinking it has created some sort of paranormal "high gravity" zone that is affecting my scale. By my best estimates, I am living in a 1.1G zone. Is that why I am overweight?

Can anyone relate? :laugh:

Replies

• Chillem
    Chillem Posts: 40
    Options
    There are several books about psycholical dieting. And one writer stated that you should not look to "fat" people, but to thin people. Seeing thin people would activate your mind, and you would eat less then. And when you see only big people around you, you will think that big is the standard and would feel comfortable at the weight you are. Ignore your neighbours, get out, go to areas with loads of fashionista's, maybe that will activate your mind.
  • Ha1ley11
    Options
    LOL!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    My conspiracy theory is Google is really the government.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,117 Member
    Options
    Yep, I think you're right. My neighbors are all getting older. I find the same thing happening to me.:noway:
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I had a co worker that had a theory. He was really thin and could eat what he want. He said that each thin person is connected to a fat person. And when the thin person would over eat, the extra calories would go to the fat person. He called that the fat vortex theorie. LOL That would explain the extra pounds we see on the scale ;o)