How did you come up with your profile name?

Options

Replies

• Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I looked in the mirror, said "Dagnabbit! You did it again." and it just came to me. Like a vision or epiphany or something.
  • funfang
    funfang Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    My name is YiFang(一芳), in Chinese, when you call someone you are close to or just being sweet, you repeat the same word ( just like in English, you add "y" at the end) people call me FangFang(芳芳). However, the real pronunciation of "芳" is more like " Fung" then "Fang" so I figure I can have some fun putting these two words together....
  • that_tall_girl
    that_tall_girl Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I've been tall all my life. I reached my full height of 6'1" when I was 13. I got called "tall girl" a lot in school. Decided to own it.
  • GDLAZ
    GDLAZ Posts: 3,785 Member
    Options
    I fell and hit my head on the toilet. That's when I came up with the flux capacitor. Wait. What was the question?...
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    DBZ xD!
    2aps_480__by_5h0071n9_574r-d62ua7i_zpsc0a641fc.gif

PICCOLO is actually my fav, but I figured not a lot of people would get "Makankosappo" so stuck with this one. Maybe I'll change it one day :]
  • BarbieFromHellx
    BarbieFromHellx Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I have blonde hair like Barbie and I'm pure evil haha
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Mine is a song title by Paul Stanley. It spoke to me when I was fed up with being overweight
  • yellowlemoned
    yellowlemoned Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    It's sort of a half joke. The joke is that I have/had the "yellow lemon ed (eating disorder)" Where I just -have- to eat that lemon because it's so yellow, or I have to eat that donut because the glazing is perfectly symmetrical. lol
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Ardita is a character in my favorite F. Scott Fitzgerald short story "The Offshore Pirate"
  • Needachange84
    Needachange84 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Well...I needed a change and the year I was born lol
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    Because I'm the sweetest of the all peas :) and 11 is the yr I joined this awesome place.
  • Ump78
    Ump78 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Jocko wasn't available. I'm a baseball umpire and my jersey # is 78
  • LabAgility
    LabAgility Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I compete in dog agility with my chocolate Labrador.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I used my name and birth year.
  • billr9mm
    billr9mm Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I was turning Fifty shortly and my goal was to be Fabulous at 50 so had to play with it until I found something that wasn't already taken. Hate it BTW and can't change it :tongue:

It looks like you can change it once.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/change_username
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    It's the name of one of my alt toons on an on-line game and because i thought it was pretty.
  • squishprincess
    squishprincess Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    it's me