Insanity Max: 30

Options
Hi everyone!
I just found out yesterday that BeachBody is releasing INSANITY MAX:30 and I'm super amped for it.
I've been doing INSANITY for a while and it's been feeling stale to me; really excited for a new challenge.
My cousin is a BB Coach and he told me that this is WAY harder than the original INSANITY, so I'm definitely excited.
:)

Anyone else here going to buy it? Or are there any BeachBody coaches that have already tried MAX:30 and loved it?
Let's talk about it.
And anyone can feel free to add me if you need more INSANITY and fitness buddies.

Replies

• dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I work with someone who is a BB coach and she told me about it last week and Shaun T has been talking it up on his facebook page. I might get it after I see the informercial a few hundred times like I did with Insanity, which by the way I've already shortened, since I skip that 6 minutes stretching routine in the middle of the workout.
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    So do I which shortens Insanity a lot, even more if you skip cool down but I want my heart rate to stay up more consistently.
    I found buying 2 dvds of first month of Insanity on Ebay (Pure Cardio and Plyometric) fun with some minor moderation's but I don't know if Max will have more jumping. Will be looking to check it out too. I also mix it in with T 25. Shaun tends to repeat exercises a lot which is fine, but some fresh moves would be nice.
    I heard about T25 Delta and then that seemed to fizzle for now.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    i did insanity last year, have already asked for max 30 for christmas! i love shaun t!
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XAIYy14PB4

Looks a little disjointed in the clip, strength and cardio, hopefully further clips will be better.

I didn't realize it was a program, I thought it was just one or two dvd's.
  • fnkwonta
    fnkwonta Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just ordered Max 30 yesterday and would like to join a group so we can do it together. Thanks
  • Naomi_13
    Naomi_13 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Looking to start insanity max 30 January 5. Anyone else want to start a group to keep each other accountable? :)
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I just got my copy today. I'll definitely join in with you guys. I'm going to try to start tomorrow b/c I have a kettlebell class tonight.