Group looking for more members

Options
Our group is called: "Gals 55+ & 75 lbs+ to lose" It was a Private closed group of 39 members but over the past few months many ladies have fallen off our site & are no longer posting or supporting this group. We are looking for new members to join us who are of course Women age 50yrs plus & have 75lbs or more to lose or are on their journey of losing that much. Those who are willing to give others motivation & support in this weight loss journey & want support as well. To share successes & struggles & diet & exercise tips. The age group & weight to be goal , helps us focus on simular health issues & weight loss struggles we all share. Hope you will join our group & we can help each other along this difficult journey! Scroll down from the Message Board to the bottom & you will find our group. Josie

Replies

• bjabdullah
    bjabdullah Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Josie, We are already MFP friends, I'm 67 on an 80 pound weight loss journey. I've lost 30 lbs. so far and kinda stuck there with 50 more to go. Don't know if I still qualify but I'm willing to join and share. Let me know.
  • lisadlocks
    lisadlocks Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 55 and have a goal of 75 pounds to lose. I would love to join this group.