50 Days in, and 20lbs down

Options
I've been working towards my weight loss goal for 50 days now. It's not been as hard as I thought it would, and now I feel like I'm really in the groove of things. I've lost 20lbs so far, and I feel better about myself. I get giddy sometimes thinking about how I'm going to look a month from now or even a few months out. I've been on MFP logging my food, exercising 30+ Minutes every day except one rest day a week. For exercise I've been doing light lifting, some ab work, t25, and a couch to 5k program. I'm finding changing things up often is helping. I am proud to say I haven't has any fast food (besides subway once) since starting MFP! I'm just excited to be making the change!
Goal is to lose 2lbs a week! I can do this through pumpkin season!!! (hardest time of the year is coming up) trying to prepare myself mentally.
I'm so glad I have my family backing me up through this, I just make the same healthy food for everyone. No junk food in this house! We've switched from white to brown...rice, tortillas, pasta etc... It hasn't been that bad! What do you do to get your family on board? Do you have to cook or eat separately?

Height 5' 5"
Stating weight 236
Current weight 216
Goal weight 135

Replies