Motivation while in the frozen Tundra--->Michigan

Options
Hello Everyone.....
Im a 30 y.o. wife, mother, special educator. I have a burst of motivation to get into some kind of shape again. Ive really slacked off since having my children(5 y.o and almost 3 y.o.). Im not looking for a miracle, just a little something to help take away the spare tire and maybe help me create a healthy habit-->exercising! Hoping to meet some people who will help give me a kick in the butt when I start slacking off! :)

Replies

• angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    welcome..even though I'm in Ohio, I can be friends with someone from Michigan..haha..:-)
    good luck and i sent u a friend request :-)
  • loose80
    loose80 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just stopping by to say hello... Ive gained allot since ive graduated high school, joined the military, got married and had my first child.. Im really pumped to hopefully get all of this off and back to my original or close to figure.. Im sick of being tired, out of breath, and good looking.. Im hoping to shock my family and friends with a huge accomplishment...(Grand Rapids)
  • virginiagomes
    virginiagomes Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I am in Massachusetts and wanting to stay ,motivated. Maybe we can do this together?
  • upnorthtim
    upnorthtim Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Hello from Wisconsin....just as cold over here! 3 degrees this morning....brrrr
    Welcome and feel free to add me if you want a friend.
  • masmith06
    Options
    I am here for you all the way. As I know you will be here for me as well. We want the same thing. Lets prove we can do this once in for all. Any and all help from others is greatly appreciated. Hugs.
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I'm from Michigan too! Grand Rapids area. Any and all friend requests accepted.
  • rainbowdash
    rainbowdash Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Im right there with you with a 5 year old, 3 year old and a 1 year old.
  • Dom80
    Dom80 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hello from a fellow Michigander ( grand rapids)....
  • tracylee1980
    tracylee1980 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm from the Grand Rapids, Mi area as well :) Good luck with your weight loss!
  • LeslieRoyale
    LeslieRoyale Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hello, fellow Michigander! Although, I am a transplant now, living in Chicago...gotta love the brutal Mid-Western winters!! It's hard to get your butt moving in the brutal cold! Time to get some support and motivation, I could use it too :) I will accept all friend requests, and would LOVE the accountability!! Good luck to everyone, and Happy NEW Year!!
  • Memah
    Memah Posts: 129
    Options
    I'm in Michigan also. Hi, and good luck. This is a great place. Feel free to friend me if you like.
  • courtneyanne70
    Options
    Totally agreed here! Frozen Tundra of Minnesota here...lol I just need to develop some habits...the freezing weather sure does make it hard! :) Good Luck!
  • sherilynn65
    sherilynn65 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    hi from northern indiana. and yes it is cold here. i just joined today along with my 17 yo daughter. we are both way overweight and am looking for mtivation adn buddys to keep us on the straight and narrow,lol. my hubby is diabetic and we need to be eating better than we do so maybe this will benefit all of us, please feel free to add me as a friend i can give support as well as take it. good luck to everyone, this is not an easy journey but we have all started it so lets suceed together